We encourage applicants and their families to learn more about Crystal. The first step is to create an account
with Ravenna, a web-based application system used by many Bay Area independent schools.
Once you have created the account, you will be able to request information, register for an Open House, arrange a Campus Visit, access the required forms for the application process, and see all of your application forms that have been submitted. Steps to Get Started:
- Create an account with Ravenna*
- Complete the Student Profile
- Find Crystal Springs Uplands School in the school directory
- Click “Explore” to register for an Open House
- Click “Apply” to start the application process
If any part of the application process poses a financial hardship for your family, please contact our Associate Director of Admission and Financial Aid, Ayaka Okawa
, for assistance.
*If you already have an account with Ravenna, please use the same login information. There is no need to create another account.